9) Account Manager
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Report To: Sales Manager
Telogic is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to aggressively
sell, manage and expand its range of distribution products and build long-term
relationships with key end user customers as well as network of resellers. This
is a hands-on role which will encompass technical pre-sales, account development/management,
products expertise and sales target achievement. You will also be involved in
the day to day products sales with the customers as well as the products principal
for products support. This job covers Malaysia market and with potential expansion
to Asia Pacific regional market coverage with business expansion and as part of
career advancement. This job direct report to the country manager of Malaysia
- Manage the sales and define opportunities for a range of telecommunications solutions (e.g. telecoms network monitoring and management solutions, mobile/fixed network value added services solutions etc.)
- Customers account management as well as reseller/partner management
- Involve in Tender/RFQ/RFP, proposal and product presentation
- Work closely with presales and technical team in supporting all sales strategies and activities.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in solutions delivery and pre/post sales support
- Involve in trade shows and exhibitions in products promotion.
- Undertake any duties assigned from time to time
- The job covers Malaysia and with potential expansion to Middle East market as part of business expansion and career development.
- Report to Sales Manager of Malaysia
- Degree in Electrical/Computer/Telecom Engineering or equivalent with a minimum 3 years of sales experience in telecommunications or related industry.
- Working knowledge in telecom/voice technologies, solutions and value added services, including SS7, Mobile Solutions (GPRS, GSM, CDMA, 3G, SMS/MMS), Intelligent Network Services, NGN, VoIP, etc. is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills, presentation skills & interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Self-motivated, resourceful, sales oriented and result driven with knowledge of customer relationship management and strong drive to achieve sales target.
- Proven sales track record in achieving results within the telecommunication and IT industry.
- Have sound business and technical knowledge of the communication systems and mobile wireless technology industry. Candidates with existing contacts or established customer base will have added advantage.
- Possess valid driving license and preferably have own transport.
- Preferably male candidate
- Ability to influence and persuade with great flexibility
- High-energy personality with go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
- Able to uphold confidentiality
- Able to travel extensively and at short notice
- Only applicable to Malaysia residence
attractive salary cum commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please email your comprehensive resume, with present and expected salary to :