1) Senior Sales Manager (Two Positions)
Location: 1) Bangkok, Thailand
2) Islamabad, Pakistan
Report To: Sales Director
Telogic is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to manage and build long-term relationships with key telecommunications and mobile operators customers. This is a hands-on role which will encompass technical pre-sales, account development/management, solution architecture and co-ordination of technical resources. You will also be involved in the analysis of present and future business market situations, including extensive market research and business development.
- Support requirements and pre-sales technical discussions
- Involve in Tender/RFQ/RFP processing, proposal and presentation
- Serve as technical liaison between sales, customers and engineering for pre-sales issues
- Assist sales division to help define opportunities and close large opportunity business
- Involved in the development of pre-sales and marketing documents
- Actively source for new technologies and innovative solutions
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in solutions delivery and pre-sales support
- Undertake any duties assigned from time to time
- Degree in Electrical/Computer/Telecom Engineering or equivalent with 2-3 years experience in telecommunications or related industry.
- Experience in the Telecommunications or computer Telephony Field is highly desirable
- Excellent communications, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, Independent worker with good attitude and with more than 2 years experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You should also sound business and technical knowledge of the communication systems and mobile wireless technology industry. Candidates with existing contacts or established customer base in Europe and US will have added advantage. You should be results oriented with exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with customers on resolution of technical issues
- Reasonable level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of personal computing hardware and software technology
- Familiarity with data and/or telecommunications protocols and the telephone industry is highly desirable
- Working knowledge in telecom/voice technologies, solutions and services, including SS7, Mobile Solutions (GPRS, GSM, CDMA, 3G, SMS/MMS), Intelligent Network Services, NGN, VoIP, etc.
- Enthusiastic on mobile/wireless services.
- Good business sense in telecom services would be advantageous
- Strong analytical, communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade with great flexibility
- High-energy personality with go-getter attitude
- The engineer is required to travel regularly to a customer location (nationally/internationally) for activities such as Opportunities follow up, Design in, demo system setup, any other sales engagement and follow up related activities
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in Telecom Networking solutions and applications.
- Able to uphold confidentiality
- Minimum 2 years sales or pre-sales, technical support management experience in servicing the regional telecommunication industry
- Have vast knowledge in Mobile telecommunications network and value added solutions.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese languages
- Able to travel extensively and at short notice
- Be self-motivated and resourceful, and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
- Provide pre-technical and post-technical solution, consultancy and support to users.
- Perform technical presentations and tools demonstrations as well as conduct technical and product training to all users
- Work closely with sales and marketing team by participating and supporting all sales strategies and activities.
- Self-driven with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in embedded development and applications engineering is advantageous
- Incumbents who are able to start work within short notice is desired
*An attractive salary cum commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please email your comprehensive resume, with present and expected salary to :