2) Sales Manager
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Report To: Sales Director
Telogic is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to aggressively sell, manage and expand its range of telecoms solutions and build long-term relationships with key telecommunications and fixed/mobile operators customers as well as network of partners. This is a hands-on role which will encompass account development, sales management, products expertise (in selling) and sales target achievement. You will also be involved in liaising with the products principal and/or the internal technical team for products support.
- Manage the sales of a range of telecommunications solutions (e.g. telecoms network monitoring and management solutions, mobile/fixed network value added services solutions etc.)
- Constantly coach, guide, motivate and monitor the sales team in executing and communicating effectively the company’s business strategy
- Analyze present and new business market opportunities including extensive marketing research and business development
- Maintain an up-to-date account profile of all customers/prospects
- Understanding the products and services represented by the Company
- Provide business objectives, develop and secure new business / projects
- Manage all accounts as well as resellers/partners under the assigned territories
- Involve in Tender/RFQ/RFP processing, proposal as well as conduct good product/business presentation and business negotiations.
- Work closely with presales and technical team in supporting all sales strategies and activities.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in solutions delivery and pre/post sales support
- Involve in trade shows and exhibitions in products promotion
- Undertake any duties assigned from time to time
- Degree in Electrical/Computer/Telecom Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in telecommunications or related industry
- Working knowledge in telecom/voice technologies, solutions and value added services, including SS7, Mobile Solutions (GPRS, GSM, CDMA, 3G, SMS/MMS), Intelligent Network Services, NGN, VoIP, etc. is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills, presentation skills & interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Self-motivated, resourceful, sales oriented and result driven with knowledge of customer relationship management and strong drive to achieve sales target
- Proven sales track record in achieving results within the telecommunication and IT industry.
- Have sound business and technical knowledge of the communication systems and mobile wireless technology industry. Candidates with existing contacts or established customer base will have added advantage
- Ability to influence and persuade with great flexibility
- High-energy personality with go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
- Able to uphold confidentiality
- Able to travel extensively and at short notice
- Possess valid driving license and preferably have own transport
*An attractive salary cum commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please email your comprehensive resume, with present and expected salary to :