3) Project Manager (Two Positions)
Location: 1) Selangor, Malaysia
2) Jakarta, Indonesia
Report To: Business Development Director
The principal job function of the Project Manager is to execute the deployment of telecom-related system solutions to Telogic’s worldwide customer base. He/She shall plan, control and monitor the project processes aiming at delivering a quality product associated with the project. He/She needs to build up good rapport with the customers by providing good customer service. He/She will work closely with the Engineering team to deliver reliable system to the customer. He/She also needs to posses good interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding Telogic's system solutions and carry out the process of deploying the solutions for its customers
- Plan, manage and monitor various Telogic’s projects and deliver a quality product associated with the project.
- Carry out project processes such as system acceptance testing, system integration testing, operation and maintenance training, preparation of training manuals, compiling technical documentation. And etc
- Initiate the projects, including sign off processes, setting up project control mechanisms and systems, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact to customers and partners during project implementation
- Understanding customer's operational and technical requirements and addressing them during the project.
- Work closely with product team to address, track, execute, document and proper closure of request for system enhancement/improvement
- Work closely with technical support team to troubleshoot, find solution, track, document and proper closure of technical issues associated with the system during and after project implementation.
- Conduct presentations to prospects/customers during pre-tender, tender and contract phrase of a project
- Providing assistance and technical expertise in preparing responses to RFPs (Request For Proposals).
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent with one to three years of related technical professional work experience
- Excellent verbal, written communications and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and a positive attitude
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Project management and delivery experiences in telecommunications projects
- Good project management experiences including budget estimation and preparation of delivery schedules
- Familiarity with data and/or telecommunications protocols and the Telecommunications/Mobile industry is highly desirable
- Responsible and ability to work on tight schedules
- Identify the need for and specify future enhancements to the systems
- Excellent English, verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Operating systems such as UNIX, Windows, SUN Solaris and/or Linux OS, Databases such as Oracle RDBMS, MSSQL is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of personal computing hardware and software technology
- Identify and resolve system performance issues and problems, including interfacing with any 3rd Party support
- Ability to work with customers on resolution of technical issues.
- Possesses good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Able to produce user documentation and system documentation
*An attractive salary cum commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please email your comprehensive resume, with present and expected salary to :
Position in Malaysia
Position in Indonesia