Report To: Business Development Director
The candidate is required to aggressively sell, manage and expand our range of distribution products and build long-term relationships with key end user customers as well as network of resellers. This is a hands-on role which will encompass technical pre-sales, account development/management, products expertise and sales target achievement. You will also be involved in the day to day products sales with the customers as well as the products principal for products support. This job covers Singapore market and with potential expansion to Asia Pacific regional market coverage with business expansion and as part of career advancement.
- Manage the sales of a range of computer & telecommunications products ( Primarily data communications products including Linux routers, Ethernet switches, computer telephony voice hardware, anti-spam,anti-virus SW etc)
- Selling to direct corporate customers and network of resellers.
- Sales accounts management as well as reseller management.
- Involve in Tender/RFQ/RFP processing, proposal and presentation
- Responsible for Distribution products liaison with principal as well as customers/resellers
- Help to define opportunities and close sales.
- Involved in the development of pre-sales and marketing documents
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in solutions delivery and pre-sales support
- Involve in Trade show and exhibition in products promotion.
- Undertake any duties assigned from time to time
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with one to three years of related technical professional work experience
- Experience in the data communications and computer networking field is highly desirable.
- Excellent communications, presentation & interpersonal skills with proficient in English and Chinese languages.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Self-motivated, good patience and good customer service attitude, willing to learn, Independent worker with Good attitude and with more than 2 years experience preferred.
- Sound business and technical knowledge of the communication systems and mobile wireless technology industry. Candidates with existing contacts or established customer base in Singapore will have added advantage. You should be results oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and resourceful, and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
*An attractive salary cum commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please email your comprehensive resume, with present and expected salary to :
Director, Business Operations