8) Sales/Account Manager (Telecoms Solutions)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Report To: Manager of the Indonesia office
Telogic is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to aggressively sell, manage and expand its range of telecoms solutions and build long-term relationships with key telecommunications and fixed/mobile operators customers as well as network of partners. This is a hands-on role which will encompass account development/management, products expertise (in selling) and sales target achievement. You will also be involved in the day to day solutions selling with the customers as well as liaising with the products principal and/or the internal technical team for products support. This job covers Indonesia market and with potential expansion to Asia Pacific regional market coverage with business expansion and as part of career advancement. This position directly reports to the Manager of the Indonesia office.
- Manage the sales of a range of telecommunications solutions (e.g. telecoms network monitoring and management solutions, mobile/fixed network value added services solutions etc.)
- Define and open up opportunities as well as close large opportunity businesses
- Customers account management as well as reseller/partner management
- Involve in Tender/RFQ/RFP processing, proposal and product presentation
- Work closely with presales and technical team in supporting all sales strategies and activities.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in solutions delivery and pre/post sales support
- Involve in trade shows and exhibitions in products promotion.
- Undertake any duties assigned from time to time
- Degree in Electrical/Computer/Telecom Engineering or equivalent with 2-3 years experience in telecommunications or related industry.
- Working knowledge in telecom/voice technologies, solutions and value added services, including SS7, Mobile Solutions (GPRS, GSM, CDMA, 3G, SMS/MMS), Intelligent Network Services, NGN, VoIP, etc. is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills, presentation skills & interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Results oriented, self-motivated, willing to learn, Independent worker with good attitude preferred
- Have sound business and technical knowledge of the communication systems and mobile wireless technology industry. Candidates with existing contacts or established customer base in Indonesia and/or around the region will have added advantage.
- Ability to influence and persuade with great flexibility
- High-energy personality with go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
- Able to uphold confidentiality
- Able to travel extensively and at short notice
*An attractive salary cum commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please email your comprehensive resume, with present and expected salary to :
Business Development Director